Protecting Your Assets in the Face of Impending Judgement or Bankruptcy
Not everything went according to plan and now the pressure is escalating. You still have assets and value in certain investments, and maybe even some cash tucked away. But the truth is that creditors, courts or others are coming in waves to collect and take what you’ve worked hard for and you feel powerless to protect yourself, your family.
How does one stop the legal onslaught and protect their assets from judgement? What can be done to protect your assets from fair or unfair claims, lawsuits, and tax liens?
First, you need an expert bankruptcy attorney to help you navigate the treacherous financial waters you are currently adrift in. The law is too complicated to handle on your own, but an experienced bankruptcy attorney can simplify the process for you and help steer you toward awaiting peaceful shores.
Protect Your Assets
- each debtor may protect $53,375 of equity in his residence or
- $5350 of equity in one car
- $4275 of equity in his ordinary household goods
- $1600 of tools of trade
To find out more information that will help you protect you assets in case of judgement or bankruptcy download Showell’s Bankruptcy Guide.
Top 5 Reasons You Need This Information
- Find ways to protect your assets
- Find answers on Bankruptcy and Judgements
- Find other exemptions one may qualify for
- Learn your rights and protect what is yours
- Learn about the different options you have